- Alexander Monro III.
- Observations on crural hernia. To which is prefixed an account of the other varieties of hernia. Edinburgh 1803.
- The morbid anatomy of the human gullet, stomach and intestines. Edinburgh 1811.
- Outlines of the anatomy of the human body, in its sound and diseases state. Edinburgh 1813.
- Observations on the thoracic duct. Edinburgh 1814.
- Observations on the different kinds of small pox. Edinburgh 1818.
- The morbid anatomy of the brain. Volume I. Hydrocephalus. 1827.
- The anatomy of the brain, with some observations on its functions. 1831.
- The anatomy of the urinary bladder and perinaeum of the male. Edinburgh 1842.